Your last meal on earth (or any other planet).

image source: http://joshjackblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/last_supper_davinci1.jpg

Now I think everyone has heard this question over and over again. What would your last meal on earth be before you die? I know from experience I've heard it countless times although I've never really made a final decision on what my last meal would be. If I was to be asked everyday what it would be it would constantly change from day to day. So if I was to die anytime soon luckily enough knowing exactly when I was going to die I'd probably spend most of that time still thinking what my last meal would be.

So I would like to take some suggestions from anyone who has made up their mind on what their last meal would be. Would it be a fancy meal cooked by a top notch star chef or one of mum's classics or just plain old indulgence food.

2 comments:

Taste of Beirut said...

My last meal varies depending on my mood at the time; could be a steak/frites with chocolate mousse or a kibbe labanieyh (with yogurt sauce) or a mexican dish or ...wide open!

May 4, 2010 at 11:33 AM
Glorious Eating said...

Well since its wide open just make that your last feast instead of meal so then no matter what mood your in your stomach will be satisfied : )

May 4, 2010 at 12:23 PM

Post a Comment